Wednesday 15 August 2012

Space Marine Librarian painted


I managed to get the Space Marine Librarian finished tonight.  If you read the previous posts you'll know this model was a test subject for Fairy Power Spray to see how well it worked for getting paint off old models.


Well the answer was really well. It was so efficient that I actually decided to repaint the old Games Workshop figure.  Originally it was painted in a dodgy Blood Angels red and I wanted to see if I could do better and opted to folllow the standard Space Marine blue colour scheme that Librarians are supposed to wear.

I spent a little bit more time blending on this one and I think it shows, I still need to put some unit markings on so i'll dig out my transfers and do that tomorrow.

I hope you enjoy the pictures! 





               Click to Zoom



No comments:

Post a Comment