Saturday 19 January 2013

Move over Indiana Jones, there a new guy in town!


Just a quick post to share the latest 1930s miniature I completed for Mubaris (my regular GM).  This one is from Pulp Figures and sculpted by Bob Murch.

This one is clearly based on Indiana Jones but is called Carson Smith.  I'm not a huge fan of all of Bob Murch's sculpts as his proportions are sometimes a bit off (the head compared to the hips and the length of the legs looks odd) but the detail is good and its all balanced out by some really cool characterizations.

The rope in his left hand was probably supposed to be a whip but for this character a rope was more appropriate.  I also gave him a rugged 5 o'clock shadow which looks better in person than in photos.

More Pulp miniatures to come, next will be a bearded Russian Spy and an overweight businessman.  Which should I do first?




No comments:

Post a Comment