Thursday 25 September 2014

Reaper Bones Halbarand the Cleric




This is another character for my upcoming Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition game.  I've painted him as a Tempest Domain Cleric. 

I tried a new technique of basing the armour with Kommando Khaki building up successive layers of white, unfortunately the photos don't really show this very well.  My only available time to photograph my miniatures at the moment is during the hours of darkness (which sounds much more sinister than it is) and its messing with the lighting quite a bit.

The cloak and surcoat come out ok although they are a bit shiny even after a coat of Anti-Shine.

I'm waiting for a delivery of my next character, a Barbarian from Scibor you can see in the photo, i'm going to base him on a regular 30mm base for tabletop and i'll paint the giant head as a display base for when he's not being used. 

So while i'm waiting for him to arrive i'll be painting a Chaos Plaguebearer next for a secret mission!


No comments:

Post a Comment